If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried making one of those spinning platforms, and getting your kids to hold balloons while you throw?
Spinning platform, yes!
Children, No, not yet. I keep impaling the practice mannequin.

Last edited:
I dug out my oilite bushings collection, does anyone want them? They're only $100! Some of them are even vintage!

20240522_142744.jpg

Got this little baby dialed for my daughter. Happy early birthday to her! Funny how a brand new bike can need so much work. But I'm a bit of a nerd-a-neer.

Full disclosure. I charged some batteries. Dammit. :)

Pink Bike.jpg

After work...
Washed car
Food shopping for dinner
Made dinner
Had dinner
Practiced knife throwing
Watched Big Bang Theo.
Bed

After work...
Washed car
Food shopping for dinner
Made dinner
Had dinner
Practiced knife throwing
Watched Big Bang Theo.
Bed
Soooo...

You didn't, put fuel in the car, wash the dishes, go to the toilet, shower or brush your teeth? Naughty boy. Do we need to have a talk? 😆

Last edited:
Soooo...

You didn't, put fuel in the car, wash the dishes, go to the toilet, shower or brush your teeth? Naughty boy. Do we need to have a talk? 😆
Fuel: yes, after food shopping

Dishes: we have a dishwasher for that

Toilet: I try to save money by only going when I'm at work. So, weekends are the worst!

Shower: it's supposed to rain this coming weekend.

Teeth: it hasn't quite been a month yet.

*Gave Mrs. X a kiss when she got home from work, and a pat on her bottom just for good measure.

Last edited:
Fuel: yes, after food shopping

Dishes: we have a dishwasher for that

Toilet: I try to save money by only going when I'm at work. So, when weekends are the worst!

Shower: it's supposed to rain this coming weekend.

Teeth: it hasn't quite been a month yet.

*Gave Mrs. X a kiss when she got home from work, and a pat on her bottom just for good measure.
Alright, that's okay then. 😆

Today I didn't notice a difference but I took into consideration that I am way out of shape, because of weather I haven't been out on my bike in a while.
However, my oxygen I just tested and I'm at 94%. Best I've seen it in years. ;)

IMG_1460.JPG

View attachment 190741

Little man had a fishing “tournament”. Took the longest fish (they just fishing for bream)
And you haven't bought a badass RC boat yet??? 😲🤔

You wouldn't believe how fun they are. That is until you have to swim out and get them 🤣

Today I didn't notice a difference but I took into consideration that I am way out of shape, because of weather I haven't been out on my bike in a while.
However, my oxygen I just tested and I'm at 94%. Best I've seen it in years. ;)

View attachment 190667
Years? They let you go that long before giving you better meds? Go give your doc the Bart Simpson.
tumblr_6f14ffba86917337b488f189ab1c6cff_a790e4ef_640.gif

Back