Identifying the Problem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baris41

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys,

After my transmission problem i reassemble everything. This time car does not steer.
:cautious:
First i thought that the servo is dead, but i can steer it with trim button. So would you help to identify my problem? Might that be an esc or receiver problem?

looks like a rx problem( receiver) does anyone you know have another radio you might test on your rc

Last edited:
switch channels around put servo in throttle plug hole and see what trigger will do ..

You sure your adjusting the steering trim and not throttle trim with the steering servo plugged into the wrong port?

I've done that when in a hurry.

does it have a dual rate function? might be turned all the way down.
could also be a failure in the controller, sometimes the connection in the wheel fail.
test by switching servo connection to a different channel (channel 2) on the RX. and see if it works normally on the other channel (throttle will be controlling the steering at that point.

could even be the steering pot is bad in radio

switch channels around put servo in throttle plug hole and see what trigger will do ..
Well, i tried that, trigger didnt control steering.
You sure your adjusting the steering trim and not throttle trim with the steering servo plugged into the wrong port?

I've done that when in a hurry.
Unfortunately thats not the problem :/

does it have a dual rate function? might be turned all the way down.
could also be a failure in the controller, sometimes the connection in the wheel fail.
test by switching servo connection to a different channel (channel 2) on the RX. and see if it works normally on the other channel (throttle will be controlling the steering at that point.

Changed the ports throttle didnt control steering, but i still think there is a problem with the controller wheel. Without extra receiver, servo and controller it's really gonna be hard to locate the problem.

I really appreciate your support!

After a long research, i found out that the controller wheel pin came loose out of the electric board :) odd problem, fixed it. Thanks again!