i neeed help please

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcbeginner#1

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hi i am new to rc and i jus got a electric xl-5 stampede, but i ran it for three days working fine then the motor stopped working except a very very slow crawl. and has no torque what so ever and makes a small thumping sound i can't tell what it is please help i :(:( :whhooo:

How hot was the engine getting? You should be able to hold it for 5 seconds without it burning ya. You must make sure the gear mesh is set correctly and that your running the right gearing for your conditions. How and where were you running it? What battery?

How hot was the engine getting? You should be able to hold it for 5 seconds without it burning ya. You must make sure the gear mesh is set correctly and that your running the right gearing for your conditions. How and where were you running it? What battery?

well i could hold it in my hand it was about an hour and 15 minutes between every run and it was stock battery and a dynamite 4500 mah nimh and we got a good snow here in simpsonville sc so mostly in the snow and gravel and 4 runs every day at the most :\

If it has the Titan 12t motor, its probably a blown motor. Those things are crap.

You can pick up cheap motors for like 10-15 $ online or at your LHS.

if you trade your old motor in it wil get you some money off to if your lhs does the traxxas deal

rc begginer#1

Check first the esc,or try to use another esc and run it i think

the motor is still working.BUT NOT SURE.

Back