I need a suggestion

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eartaker

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
What would be the best truggy like the Losi Muggy for bashing?

hpi hellfire lol I'm pritty shore its a truggy

Unless you actually own one or have anything that resembles solid information on an particular RC, please do not waste the rest of our time posting for the sake of posting. That is called SPAM.

While the HPI Hellfire is listed as both a truggy and an MT, there is nothing to indicate that it is the best. So, gangsta, unless you can answer the question asked by this thread with something more substantial, please don't post in it.

-SkyMaxx

although i cannot speak from experience, HPI is known for there tough rigs. I have also heard good things about the mbx5-t. I have the fuel tank off one of these rigs on my revo and if the rest of the rig is built as well as that tank, then it should be a very solid rig.

may i ask though, why do you want a truggy for bashing? I would think a revo, or something would be better suited to hard bashing since the truggy is geared more tward racing.

truggies equipped with a .28 make for great bashers. you dont have to change the gearing, and you'll have plenty of power you need to get through the yard (unless your grass is a foot tall)

yeah but HPI only makes a 1/10 scale truggy/MT and I'm looking for somehting in the 1/8 scale range. The HPI does make a good product and for alot less money

yeah but HPI only makes a 1/10 scale truggy/MT and I'm looking for somehting in the 1/8 scale range. The HPI does make a good product and for alot less money

Hellfire is a 1/8th scale truggy by HPI

Back