I need a phone number !!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Something went wrong in my phone and I lost several numbers in my index. I spent about 2 hours trying everything I could on line to no avail. I found the names, the names of relatives, previous addresses, etc, but NO PHONE number unless I paid for it. $9 on one site, $4.95 a month on another.
How do I get a phone number these days. I couldn't get the land line for one, or the 2 cell phones for a friend and his wife.

Something went wrong in my phone and I lost several numbers in my index. I spent about 2 hours trying everything I could on line to no avail. I found the names, the names of relatives, previous addresses, etc, but NO PHONE number unless I paid for it. $9 on one site, $4.95 a month on another.
How do I get a phone number these days. I couldn't get the land line for one, or the 2 cell phones for a friend and his wife.

867-5309......:p

cell # good luck. id track down people that know them. I have a few old white pages.IRC is always good.if you know a address have someone local contact them with your digits to contact you.if you have his address you might be able to hire a lyft or Uber to go there and relay ur # to call you ASAP..think outa the box

Last edited:
They're in Arizona. I even tried calling his sister in New York where we used to live. I called the number I'd been dialing...YES, DIALING, since 1962 and got some guy in Long Island, 40 miles away from where she lives. Obviously she now has a cell phone and no land line. Another friend in that area called information for her number and they had no record of it.

Back