I miss localization in this lovely Forum (NJ)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shizo

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
Dear ladies and gentlemen,

To drive and cast a smile on your (my) face, check! the RCs can do that. I agree!
But here and there I feel like I need to have fun with other peoples. So, in this thread I hope to out some NJ Ladies and Gentlemen.
Heck yes! I am from Switzerland and a friggin introvert, but sharing a hobby gets me out and talking about same interests me even more.
So I try to be brave and make the first step as a newcomer to check ppl out and/or bring them together.

I live in Monmouth County and I'd like to drive or damn even challenge with ppl (with my Mojave 6S BLX, I don't care if I lose or win as a newb I am), pm me or write right here <3

Last edited:
Dear ladies and gentlemen,

To drive and cast a smile on your (my) face, check! the RCs can do that. I agree!
But here and there I feel like I need to have fun with other peoples. So, in this thread I hope to out some NJ Ladies and Gentlemen.
Heck yes! I am from Switzerland and a friggin introvert, but sharing a hobby gets me out and talking about same interests me even more.
So I try to be brave and make the first step as a newcomer to check ppl out and/or bring them together.

I live in Monmouth County and I'd like to drive or damn even challenge with ppl (with my Mojave 6S BLX, I don't care if I lose or win as a newb I am), pm me or write right here <3
Whats up bud. I'm in Brick NJ. Right off the parkway ex 89. Have a huge park to run in. With a few dirt pikes for jumps and flips. I'm always down to bash with other hobbiest. We can definitely set something up bud

.....and Snooki.

I'm not sure if she's into rc, but she is from NJ 😁
rs_634x1024-211105130745-634-Snooki-LT-11521-GettyImages-98335119.jpg

Sup dude? We have an RC fb group Lost Traction RC doing 1/10 1/8 1/7 races every Sunday in Hackensack NJ.. they just changed the schedule for Sunday Mornings 10am.
We also have people doing crawling on Saturdays.. we love to have you join our group when you have time.

Here is video us racing..

Back