I know it's a question that keeps getting asked.. but

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudspog

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
having nearly completed the last rebuild (to my own weird specification..) I'm starting on the next.
This was picked up described as an Hobao hyper 7.. with a few issues.
Now, I can't find anywhere what the heck what version this is, it's got an Hobao servo in it, but I can't find anything else to say that's what it is or to source the part to fix the main obvious problem.
I've Googled' for hours and bought a few bits, but can't find a replacement for the front shock tower.
Anybody know what this thing is??
If I do get it going, I've a nice unused OS 35 FP just sitting on the shelf looking useful.
I hate giving up..
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0008.JPG

if all else fails Id buya piece of caron fiber and a jewels saw unless you have a scroll saw,

Thanks for the replies folks.. and for taking the time to look.
Unfortunately I don't have the original broken part anymore... someone thought it was scrap and binned it... so I don't have a template.
I've hunted up and down the Hobao sites and also can't find anything that looks like it.. I'm thinking it's not a Hobao, only that the guy I got it from assumed it was due to the Hobao servo..
The hunt continues.