I haven't been on because....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insaneatvs

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I haven't been on lately, the last three years have been really rough. Nov, 17th. 2012 the day before our 10 year anniversary of marriage, I lost my father to Pancreatic Cancer, Cancer of the liver, and to the stomach. This happened so fast. Just under 3 weeks from finding test results he passed. This is truly the hardest thing that i have gone through thus far. We are a pretty tight nit family so we have a lot of support and keeping my mom active and doing lot of things together between my Brothers and myself also our wives....
Last year My wife Tina lost Mother unexpectedly, 6 Months after her mother my sister-n-law lost her mother as well.
Two years ago my Wife lost her Father to Brain Cancer, 6 months after my sister-n-law lost her father from the same thing.
The year before Tina lost her father she lost her uncle, Thanksgiving this year Tina again suffered another loss of her Aunt.....

I hope 2013 is a Better year then the last three, No more deaths please.....I know when its your time its your time....

So that's why i have been on here as of late

Sorry to hear that man. Seems like everyone has cancer now days.....

sorry for you losses man. I think they say now its 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will get cancer of some sort. Its total bs. I dont understand how there can't be a cure for it with all our technology.

I'm so paranoid about it. I guess I shouldnt be and just live everyday like its the last but I can't help thinking about it. Especially with the growing stories I hear all the time... Anxiety doesn't help this.

It sure is good to see you back on the board but I'm truly sorry for all the family losses you and Tina have been through. I wish all of you the best in the new year.

Pray for a cure for Cancer.

@insaneatvs we've certainly missed you around here. Here's to a much better 2013 for you and the family!

-Michael

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone for the kind comments....Not a day goes by that i dont think about my father

Insane, I really hate to hear about your losses, all of them. I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose a parent, but I know my day to find out is coming at some point as my parents are getting older, and aren't in the best of health. As others have said, we've missed you around here.

Back