I have a question about the original 2002 Kyosho mad Force.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newnitro2020

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
The Kyosho mad Force i'm talking about the original one from 2002.

What is the dimensions of size what I mean by this is if someone take a picture of it next to a buggy.

Can someone take a picture of it next to a Revo or TMax?

My question is cuz I was at Hobby Shop five years ago and I saw a chassis and point out what it was but wasn't sure I asked him I said is that in 1/8 scale truck?

And he told me the guy at the hobby shop I mean, that it was the original Kyosho mad Force. And he said that it was sent to him for repairs as far as for customer.

But when I saw the actual chassis it was smaller then a T-Maxx it was smaller than a Savage X 4.6.

And I want to know is the older original one is it smaller than the ones they got today like the USA 1 and these other 2010's versions?
This is the picture of the original Mad Force that I got off Google image. It's not mine.

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 221
It doesn't matter ,its a fekin awesome truck!..🤔
Even Traxxas can't even scale an RC right!..:hehe:

But ,I would buy the kyosho truck before I would a jato or anything else ,that is because
I am an Mt guy at heart an like rough field bashing!

It doesn't matter ,its a fekin awesome truck!..🤔
Even Traxxas can't even scale an RC right!..:hehe:

But ,I would buy the kyosho truck before I would a jato or anything else ,that is because
I am an Mt guy at heart an like rough field bashing!
Why wasn't trying to make it matter to no one I was trying to find something that was my prerogative. And by the way my preference is just my prerogative.

You're right about tracks is not be able to scale there rC's properly. The only thing they got right was the jato and Rustler LOL.

Overall the Mad Force is bigger than a TMaxx, by wheelbase. I have both, I could take a picture tonight and post. The original Mad Force is about the same size as the current versions in terms of wheelbase, might be a little shorter, but the width is the same, they use the same axles from day one.

You can't really compare the size of the chassis, they are completely different styles that the TMaxx and Savage use.

As for the Mad Force and the new USA-1, they are the same truck with a different body. However, on the USA-1, they upgraded the weak points of the Mad Force. I want one really bad.

Overall the Mad Force is bigger than a TMaxx, by wheelbase. I have both, I could take a picture tonight and post. The original Mad Force is about the same size as the current versions in terms of wheelbase, might be a little shorter, but the width is the same, they use the same axles from day one.

You can't really compare the size of the chassis, they are completely different styles that the TMaxx and Savage use.
I actually like to see the pictures to be honest. Because I really am trying to make up my mind. And this date and day and age, the Nitro stuff is just the options or just really well it is ridiculous as far as all the electrics taken over.
So I would appreciate it if you sent a picture please thank you.

Back