I have a confession to make.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres the pics that my buddy used to make the little mpegs and the one on the bottom is my wife and I when we adopted our last dog. Its a few years old but I dont really have many normal pics of myself. I'm not in to selfies. My wife has all the pics of me, Ill get her to send me one and Ill post it up.

View attachment 132447View attachment 132448View attachment 132449
Oh, I guess it does look like you lol. You were making faces. Very cool app whatever it was he used!

Hmmmm
IMG_0462%5B1%5D-L.jpg
<-Jill
2020111809052458--6585236095694503714-IMG_3244_HEIC-L.jpg
<- Louie

Its cuz I'm fat. We get that a lot 🤣 🤣 🤣

With a skullcap I can pass for Mexican 🤣
I had a dude at the gas pump blocking us trying to pettle dvds. The driver at the time honked the horn. The guy came over and saw me, ran to the drivers side appologizing for holding us up. He then said "I look like the dude from the lion king" 🤣

I had a dude at the gas pump blocking us trying to pettle dvds. The driver at the time honked the horn. The guy came over and saw me, ran to the drivers side appologizing for holding us up. He then said "I look like the dude from the lion king" 🤣
What, this guy?
D7MJrso_.jpg

Awesome @Doom! , thanks for sharing.
I assume you are in the Sierra Nevada mountains in that pic?

I forgot the name, but the voice of Simone, I'm sure played in a movie called the bird cage. 🤣
Nathan Lane

The Bird Cage is one of my favorite comedies! Nathan was my absolute favorite character in that movie!

Mufasa 😂

Nathan Lane

The Bird Cage is one of my favorite comedies! Nathan was my absolute favorite character in that movie!

Mufasa 😂
Thats him! I've seen it through bits and pieces.

It's funny, Jerry was real down to earth, we were just chatting and he says, hey ya want a picture, and I'm like, naw it's cool, and he's like, c'mon lets take a picture.

I met Glen Danzig and his band at a meet and greet, I painted a big picture of the Danzig logo and got the band to sign it, they were all, are you sure man, we don't want to write on this, it's nice. I had to convince them that that's why I painted it. 🤣

It's funny, Jerry was real down to earth, we were just chatting and he says, hey ya want a picture, and I'm like, naw it's cool, and he's like, c'mon lets take a picture.

I met Glen Danzig and his band at a meet and greet, I painted a big picture of the Danzig logo and got the band to sign it, they were all, are you sure man, we don't want to write on this, it's nice. I had to convince them that that's why I painted it. 🤣
Pics or it didn't happen 😁

That is WAY cool bro! All right, I'll drop some names on ya. I met Jesse James Dupree from Jackyl once. The owner of the race shop I worked at was really good friends with him. I actually met quite a few famous people there. Tony Stewart and his dad came in every once in awhile. Hung out with Lynn St. James (1st female IndyCar driver). And the owner of the shop used to own the Marlboro IndyCar team. Also worked with, and am still friends with George Huening - ex crew chief for Emerson Fitipaldi and gunsmith for like 17 or 18 time world champ race gunner Doug Koenig. I actually designed a gun frame for Doug through George too. Had his serial numbered #0001 1911 on my desk for 3 months. Gawd, I shoulda sold it and bought RC cars 🤪

I was sure Glen was gonna grab the painting and smashed it to pieces!

😁

I was sure Glen was gonna grab the painting and smashed it to pieces!

😁

It's funny you say that because the guy in front of me was wearing a bootleg t-shirt and glen made him take it off and he tore it up, he then gave him a new one and said he didn't want his name on a substandard product.

@WickedFog I have actually met quite a few celebs, most are down to earth if you treat them like people. Even Flavor Flave from Public Enemy. ;)

It's funny you say that because the guy in front of me was wearing a bootleg t-shirt and glen made him take it off and he tore it up, he then gave him a new one and said he didn't want his name on a substandard product.

@WickedFog I have actually met quite a few celebs, most are down to earth if you treat them like people. Even Flavor Flave from Public Enemy. ;)
Yeah, they are. George Huening told me a story one time. He was at a shop after an IndyCar race. They were sitting around drinking, playing cards, etc when Waylon Jennings walked in. He stayed there and partied with them til the sun came up. I was like "you lucky mo fo!".

Back