I have a confession to make.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
The pic of the frog really isn't me, however I have buffaloed many people into thinking it is. :D
I thought it would be kind of cool to put a face to the words. Here is me with two of my 13 monsters.
The little monster up front is my whole world and keeps me alive. Lyli, she is my absolute buddy.
I love all of my monsters but she is my life..

"Please note" I'm not as cute as the frog...;)

Post up your pics guys...:thumbs-up:

IMG_1250.JPG

And in a kayak, you are my new best friend.. ;)
The wife and I Kayak fish all summer long.

And in a kayak, you are my new best friend.. ;)
The wife and I Kayak fish all summer long.
Unfortunately, I've been slacking this season in the kayak fishing dept. RC has dominated all my free time this year. Rest assure, I'll be back at it in the not too far distant future 😉

Nothing wrong with that, fair exchange as far as I'm concerned.
I gave my sister a kayak for Christmas and she really loves going with us. She don't get to much because she has been taking care of my mother but she will be able to start enjoying life more soon.

Wow, nice Bass. Excellent Bass and Crappie fishing here in Idaho.

Ok, you got me, I'm not really a dust devil either, but the dust devil is still better looking than I am.
Here I am on any typical day in Doomville.
PSX_20210912_113925.jpg

Some folks think I look like Homer Simpson, I just don't see the resemblance. 🤔
PSX_20210912_113521.jpg

You guys have probably already seen my ugly mug from one of my YT vids so I thought Id share these. I occasionally take a pic of me making a funny face or doing something goofy and send it to my wife when shes at work to give her a laugh. Well a good friend of mine from work took two of those pictures and using some app made these. Hope you guys find them as humorous as my wife did :)

You guys have probably already seen my ugly mug from one of my YT vids so I thought Id share these. I occasionally take a pic of me making a funny face or doing something goofy and send it to my wife when shes at work to give her a laugh. Well a good friend of mine from work took two of those pictures and using some app made these. Hope you guys find them as humorous as my wife did :)

That's HILARIOUS. But doesn't look like you.

Heres the pics that my buddy used to make the little mpegs and the one on the bottom is my wife and I when we adopted our last dog. Its a few years old but I dont really have many normal pics of myself. I'm not in to selfies. My wife has all the pics of me, Ill get her to send me one and Ill post it up.

20180118_141011.jpg
20180301_082957.jpg
44.jpg

I've seen you in lots of videos Wolf but thanks for sharing regardless.
Great pic of you and , I assume your wife..
EDIT: sorry wolf, I just seen you posted your wife. :)

Last edited:
Ok, you got me, I'm not really a dust devil either, but the dust devil is still better looking than I am.
Here I am on any typical day in Doomville.
View attachment 132440

Some folks think I look like Homer Simpson, I just don't see the resemblance. 🤔
View attachment 132441
Definitely not Homer. I would say Peter Griffin if anything.
You kinda resemble a young Liam Neeson.
"I will find you, and I will kill you!"
Heres the pics that my buddy used to make the little mpegs and the one on the bottom is my wife and I when we adopted our last dog. Its a few years old but I dont really have many normal pics of myself. I'm not in to selfies. My wife has all the pics of me, Ill get her to send me one and Ill post it up.

View attachment 132447View attachment 132448View attachment 132449
Dude, you seem to look different in every picture. It's like you're a shape shifter!

Last edited:
Back