i got a question about EZ starts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limpinsmigle

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
does the battery in the Ez start have to be Nicd or can it be Nimh because only my Nicd battery will work on my ez start motor

does the battery in the Ez start have to be Nicd or can it be Nimh because only my Nicd battery will work on my ez start motor

Nimh will work fine. Are you using a Nimh charger?

Nimh will work fine. Are you using a Nimh charger?

my charger charges both. the battery is fine because it works fine in my stampede but will not work in my ez start. idk its kinda weird but i just use my nicd 1500 for my ez start.

Oh ok sorry then I'm stumped.
Hopfully someone who knows whats up will chime in 'cause I'm curious now.

Hmmm.... very intersting problem. The battery is def. good and takes a full charge? Does it do anything at all in the ez-start? Usually NiCd and NiMh are fully interchangable. I can't see why it wouldn't work. I think I may have to dig around for an answer myself,this peaks my curiousity.

Hmmm.... very intersting problem. The battery is def. good and takes a full charge? Does it do anything at all in the ez-start? Usually NiCd and NiMh are fully interchangable. I can't see why it wouldn't work. I think I may have to dig around for an answer myself,this peaks my curiousity.

yep the battery is completely fine and holds a charge. yeah very queer... it had me stumped.

The problem has to lye in that it's not making a good contact when you put it in the ez start wand. Try wiggling the connection while pushing the button. See if the light come on.

The problem has to lye in that it's not making a good contact when you put it in the ez start wand. Try wiggling the connection while pushing the button. See if the light come on.

alright ill try that next time