I finally found success thank you rc talk and everyone!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newnitro2020

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
Hi I like to thank everybody for helping me within the year that I've been on this forums.

Shoutouts to D3mon and Curtis Baker those people stuck out the most they been around most of my threads. Well on d3mon was basically busy where he wasn't around much after may.

And because of all and everybody else's help I understand this Nitro stuff as far as the basics. I'm not a hundred percent but it's enough for me to get my engine going. it's enough for me to have the conference.

As far as maintenance on what happens if you have a bad gear or something like a bad clutch I'm not going to worry about that.

All thing I'm worried about the here and now it's want to get my engines to function so I can have some fun.

And all the information I gathered and learn from YouTubers shout out to Wookie Nitro.

He helped me on the low speed needle thing was very particular on that. And that was a very confusing needle to learn as well. As far as the questions I had with temperature changes. That got me confused as far as personal problems I had with my Nitro vehicle on my own outside the internet.

Everybody that had help me thank you. I wouldn't have been successful without anyone's input.

I'm happy and I haven't looked at Nitro the same ever since. I want to thank the administrators for putting up with me I know it has not been easy and I meant well and I still mean well. I never meant anything negative I just want everyone to know.

Thank you nitro talk and everybody for everything. I'm looking forward for my newfound skills and experiences.

I'm glad you are able to move on to the next step, fire it up and have some fun. Post a running video...