i broke it now i need to fix it

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickenman242

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
so after much delay i have finally had my slayer pro operational,just got the nova on friday night and put it in ready for the break in but i broke it instead:angry:,i didnt check my drill to see what torque setting it was on and tried to start a flooded engine with a drill on the highest setting and have now broken a gear in the rotostart
is there a website that sells replacement parts for novarossi or do i need to go to them direct,i have also contacted amain to see what they can do but for the time being,once again the slayer sits:\

I feel your pain bro, I did that to the pull start on my new Picco Max.

its so damn irratating i was getting impatient waiting to break her in
guess ill have to wait another month for these bits too,amain have new assembly for 20 bucks
i believe you could use the traxxas pullstart or use a different string as the ofna one is quite weak and prone to break

dang bud, that sucks! did ya preheat?

Haha I had to restart it I think I may have overprimed it , oh well new rotostart on its way hopefully it dont take for ever to get here

got some good new today,i emailed amain and after i sent a couple of snaps of the damaged gear they are sending me a new rotostart free of charge,now thats customer service for ya

Back