HPI Transmitter/Reciever glitch

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iMexi

RC Newbie
Reaction score
For some reason when I turn right and hit full brake on my TF-40 transmitter, the RF-40 goes into some set up mode and sends the car flying into a curb. I lost control with that key combination and split my gas tank in two. Any ideas as what what it is?
Here's a video

What's your receiver pack? Almost seems like dead stopping both servos due to mechanical limit is pulling too much current and causing a bit of a brownout. Are you able to adjust your EPA's so the servos stop before they are limited mechanically?

What's you receiver pack, are all batteries charged, have you got the wire's plugged in to the correct channel on the receiver, is anything shorting out the pins on the receiver?

What's you receiver pack, are all batteries charged, have you got the wire's plugged in to the correct channel on the receiver, is anything shorting out the pins on the receiver?

Everything is fine. i put in new batteries and nothing is shorting out. it just goes into some kind of set up mode when i go full right and full brake. they're the Tf/Rf-40 2.4ghz receiver and transmitter

Or a rechargeable 5-cell hump pack (not rechargeable AA in the 4-cell holder) for the RX will help with the brownouts as well.

Back