HPI Savage x 4.6, bullet, trophy vehicles?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rapstard

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. Does anybody have a good amount of experience with the 2022 versions of these nitro vehicles? Do they run well? High quality? Worth considering a purchase? I’ve only ever run losi rtr but love nitro and would like to try other manufacturers if there are any worthwhile. Any advice is much appreciated

Thanks!

I can't say on new. The older stuff I really like. Before you buy, make sure you can find the parts. All the shops I hsve now dont carry any hpi. They all talk about they can order it.

I'm assuming the savage is as tough as it has been. Even if its not, it still has a huge aftermarket following.

Same here. No experience with the brand new models but the Savage is probably built about the same as its ever been so its probably still a great monster truck. I was never terribly impressed with the older Trophy rigs. I always thought the Losi and Associated kits were better. I dont know jack about the Bullet.

Back