Hpi limited edition e savage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jarradbec

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hi guys I need any info possible on the hpi e savage quad with rider.. Old school. Any help appreciated.

I've just got an original model hpi e savage quad and rider.. dual motors /batteries... All original condition still in original box and owners manual etc.. Driven less than 8 times since brought brand new.. Can you tell me is this a collector or a rare?

All original condition still in original box and owners manual etc.. Driven less than 8 times since brought brand new
Me personally this seems a bit contradicting. Still in original box implies (to me) brand new and un-used, but then it's said to be driven less than 8 times (So you mean, driven 7 times?!).

Is this a collectors item? I guess it could be to the right person since the model is discontinued. That said I still see them posted on eBay and craigslist from time to time fairly cheap. The one thing hurting HPI models right now are parts availability. Then again if someone was buying it as a collectors item maybe they won't be driving it all the much.

The ATV body would be the one thing I would think most would be interested in as those are fairly hard to find.