Hows everyone on my favorite site??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WyldSeaMaiden

RCNT Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've been jammed at the office lately. I'm the last employee. I told me boss if this was Survivor I would win a million bucks......lol Just wanted to say hi.

ooppps me should by me.........LOL

giggle see I'm tired..........I told my boss, not me boss. worked 15 1/2 hours yesterday

Nice to see you on.
Come around when you have time.
We will be here.

15 1/2 hours? Get used to it once you pass the bar. It will be like that until you make partner or hang your own shingle. When I started where I am now, ten years ago, there were 8 ahead of me, now there are 5 to go. At least I have the job wired enough to only work 10 hours a day.

Sorry to hear that things are not looking good at your job. Start looking!

Look who swims by to say hi!
You missed the coming and going of a another female on the forum.
What can I say, she couldn't handle more then one guy at a time. Her boyfriend was a member as well and got all jealous that so many guys were paying attention to her.

Does all the hours your working cut into your social life? i hope Mr. Mermaid is an understanding guy.

Be well and hope to see you back here soon.

It's always nice to see you drop by. After working like that, go home, light some candles or incense, have a nice glass of wine or a good hard drink, and just kick back and relax.

Yeah, ya had some competition for a while, but she came and gone in record time. Theres till the claw marks on the door..lol Welcome back.

when you said you were jammed at the office i took that as a whole diffrent meaning :idea:

over the desk or the copy machine?

copy machine?? lol maby somene hit the copy button..

Man... I hope this isn't really that fat guy in the surveillance video of smashing through the copier making a copy of his ass...

I know the feeling. I work crappy hours as well, but I'm just a database guy lead around by a band of idiots.

HI WSM! Good to see you pop in. Hope work gets easier (this coming from a guy who works for the state.....LOL).

15 1/2, that's a cake walk. I've had a few that were 24+ hours. Nothing like a broke airplane waiting on parts and scheduled trip on the line. Anyway, nice to see you swim up to the glass and say hey!

Back