How would you like to pay?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
For those are are still paying for the [USERGROUP=12]@Supporting Member[/USERGROUP]'ship (not lifetime, or not past/present staff) how do you guys pay for the membership - Paypal funds or credit card through paypal?

Would another alternative other than paypal be of any interest to you? Say Stripe (credit card) or bitcoin?

Or just keep using Paypal?

I use Paypal, but I'd like to get a notice ahead of time that it's coming. I thought it was this month for mine, turns out it was a month or two ago. I do prefer Paypal though.

PayPal is all I use besides my checking account. If it requires a plastic payment then I do without. I do have a pre-paid debit card that I rarely use, once a year if that.

paypal from my checking account I agree a friendly email reminder of when it's due would be nice.

PayPal works just fine for me too, would like an email reminder though since I pay monthly.

Sounds good to me then. :) Thanks guys!

Well Paypal works till you have trouble with them I brought them up on federal fraud charges they got my ss number and used it with out my written or oral permission. I asked them how they got it but they gave me no answer.

Back