How to WiFi

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm going to be out of town for several days and the only internet access I will have will be to use my son's PSP or IPOD. I know they can use WiFi and get on line, but I haven't ever done it.
Can someone explain what's involved to do it? Which is the better choice to use?

Thanks
Randy

I wouldn't know about which is better because I've never user either much.
[ame="http://www.5min.com/Video/Connect-a-Sony-PSP-to-the-Internet-Via-WiFi-2859"]PSP[/ame]
I POD

i have a psp and to get on the internet you have to have a hotspot or wirless internet output signal.on thhe psp go on internet type in adress and hit enter then it should ask to search 4 a new signal if it can't find the set one

Either will work at a WiFi hotspot. Most of the chain hotels offer WiFi in their rooms. I personally prefer my iPod Touch because it is easier to carry. But that is just me.

j prefer the i pod for the simple fact that it has a normal browser just smaller

Psp browser is a little weird but works ok. I don't think you can veiw flash based video with the psp and I'm not sure of the iphone.