How to make pull tabs on your body clips/pins

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the ProLine caps on my slash. I like them. Keeps the body more secure
I use Velcro on the buggy and mini b. On the side rails.
I still use the old fashioned clips on the rustler.

I lost a few body pins while bashing. But never had them break. Wow

Explode Car Crash GIF by Lethal Weapon

Ahh the zip tie trick, I know of this and have let it slip my mind might have to go back to it. Loosing my clips a lot lately.
Thanks for the reminded and some of the new ideas that people have.

I love the way you eat also @Xraycer , you sexy bass tard.
I did not plan to offend. Sorry about that. Wont happen twice. :rolleyes:. Fishin g like lg mouth bass????That's all I fish for. Had a sm mouth bass
. . looked like it had gold scales. 💥The 1 that got away. 🤣 :rolleyes:😁🤣

Last edited:
It's all good. Kinda busy here, getting ready for more snow. :mad:. Maybe wed going to Friday. 3 day storm I think. Oh well. Might make beef stew. That can last 3 days. ha. Hope all goes well with you guys. :thumbs-up:.

Last edited:
It's all good. Kinda busy here, getting ready for more snow. :mad:. Maybe wed going to Friday. 3 day storm I think. Oh well. Might make beef stew. That can last 3 days. ha. Hope all goes well with you guys. :thumbs-up:.
I see even we have a little snow in the forecast this week. I doubt it amounts to anything though. I actually kinda miss the winters where we would get a couple feet a week. I used to drive 70 miles to work in 12" of snow. Never bothered me. Owner of the shop would get pissed when I'd show up and people that lived within 10 miles of the shop would say they couldn't make it in. He'djump in his truck and go get them 🤣 Have not seen that kinda snow for at least 10 years now.

We got a very low snow amount this year. Ok with me. another storm Tuesday night into Friday. 🤣 Snow expected. :mad:

Not homemade but I was always a fan of these back in the day and I think they are still around by Dubro and come in many colors

IMG_9211.jpeg

Back