How many of you spend time in the toy aisle?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again 🤦🏻‍♂️. Like a moth to the flame.

1000006763.jpg

1000006764.jpg

Lego has come a long way since I was a kid!! I'd like to have the Super Mario Piranha plant, but not for $60 bucks. Or $220 for the F1 car! No Lego purchases were made. 🤣

20240512_164255.jpg

20240512_164041.jpg

20240512_164018.jpg

20240512_164023.jpg

Don't be dissin' Lego! 😠 that's one of my other passions. 😜
What's funny, after I left that isle the Lego was on, I turned to the Hot Wheels. Well guess who was picking all thru em? A couple maybe 55 or 58 years young. We all had a really cool conversation about our Hot Wheel collections & said they go to HW conventions & shows! They weren't picking for the grandkids, they were picking for their collection! I'm 49. Just a few 'kids' talking about their hobby. 😆

Don't be dissin' Lego! 😠 that's one of my other passions. 😜
I had one of the huge lego sets when I was a kid. I think I learned a lot building various things. Now you just build a model with them. I guess I don't see the appeal.

But I do know the Lego engineers wish they had never started creating the kits they have today. They all hate them. The last aerospace shop I worked at bought a CNC router and before doing so, they went to Lego in the UK to get a demonstration of one of the routers running. The Lego engineers told them that.

Last edited:
I had one of the huge lego sets when I was a kid. I think I learned a lot building various things. Now you just build a model with them. I guess I don't see the appeal.

But I do know the Lego engineers wish they had never started creating the kits they have today. They all hate them. The last aerospace shop I worked at bought a CNC router and before doing so, they went to Lego in the UK to get a demonstration of one the routers running. The Lego engineers told them that.
I'm with you, Wicked! Building with customize pieces to me is cheating. Lego creations are not supposed to look perfect and life like.

Back