How many RC Cars you HAVE owned total ? And how Many you Own TODAY ? minium 10 cars

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agreed. Looks kinda boring. Idk too much about dirt tracks, but for carpet, having a wall ride and table tops, and maybe a bridge makes it fun
Look at the Racin Jason on youtube, he has 3 backyard dirt tracks and they are insane
https://www.youtube.com/@TheRacinJason
I have too many, and not enough. 🤣
And with me, I don't have money, and my mom says I already have enough.

My mom told me the same. Keep mowing lawns. You will get what you need. :thumbs-up: . I used to knock on old peoples doors to shovel in the winter. Made good $.

agreed. Looks kinda boring. Idk too much about dirt tracks, but for carpet, having a wall ride and table tops, and maybe a bridge makes it fun
Look at the Racin Jason on youtube, he has 3 backyard dirt tracks and they are insane
https://www.youtube.com/@TheRacinJason

And with me, I don't have money, and my mom says I already have enough.
Mom's just don't understand the "collect them all" mentality.

Alright guys, I thought of a couple more lmao. Here we go. The ones that are bolded I still have.
1x AE SC10 4x4 Belt driven (traded for a mini t from Wes who passed away. Miss him and that truck. Got it for 20 bucks off of offerup)
1x HAIBOXING 18859E 4x4 1/18 (got mad cuz it stopped working when I was like 9 and destroyed it. I have anger issues if you couldn't tell lol.)
1x Proboat 17" Catamaran miss Geico Gecco boat (traded for a Revo 3.3)
1x costco drifter plus 1/24 (working)
1x Bimart Fighter Jet foam plane (working)

I think that's all lol. Ill update again if I find anymore

Congrats.

I'm liking the stinger buggy. How's the holeshot?
Great. It really does well on the home made track someone made behind our Uhaul. I have done a few mods to it.

Hobbywing 10BL60SD esc.
eBay 3650 3800kv motor.
Rubber sealed ball bearings throughout the car, also replaced the plastic steering bell crank bushings with rubber sealed bearings.
Hex hardware.
Geforce rear suspension mounts with captured hinge pins, the stock screw in pins kept backing out.
Arrma 48mm turnbuckles with Traxxas rod ends. I need to swap in short rod ends on the camber links as the long rod ends rub on the shocks.
DS3225MG servo.

Next step is shocks. I really want to get Factory Team shocks for it but they aren't cheap.

1706841517257.jpeg

-edit- apparently I already responded to you like 2 pages ago 🤣