How many bodies are you hiding in your garage?!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I counted up all the extra bodies I have stacked up in my garage and was surprised to realize that I have 31 bodies that are either just extras or ones I bought and havent painted yet. Some of them are extremely hard to find bodies also. I have two NIB clear Baja Buggy Bodies for the LST2 line of MTs complete with sticker sheets. Those were rare and expensive 10 years ago when I bought them. It might not look like 31 bodies cuz a lot of them are stacked on top of each other but theyre there :)

20221006_142019.jpg

I probably have about 40-50 if not more lexan bodies. Got a few rare ones nip myself. Have about 8-10 more hard bodies as well

I got 3 of them currently. 2 for my slash and 1 for the rustler. 1 is the stock slash body. 2 is the proline Silverado slash body that I use with the 2.8 MT tires. and then 3 is the stock rustler body. I might have 4 coming soon. 4 will probably be the stock mini b body since I plan to get a clear one and do my own design for that. After the slash body gets destroyed again, I will get another proline body. Those proline ones are a lot more stronger material.

Off the top of my head........
Tamiya clear Subaru hatchie rs4
Hpi Subaru sedan rs4
Dodge stratus? Touring body
2018 proline Ford Raptor sct
Proline chevy 2500hd 2021 revo maxx
Nitro Rustler clear body
Proline disc. Ram mt body
Proline Disc. Silverado mt
Proline 1972 c10 mt
(2) Proline Chevy c10
Proline 1992 Cherokee discontinued
Various proline f350 disc. mt bodies
Proline disc GMC Top Kick 6500
Proline disc. Ford F650
Disc Ford Raptor 1/16 traxxas
Those are all clear or being painted.

Extra used bodies include
Proline chevy colorado
Proline silverado mt
Proline 2011 F250 cab
Axial 2000 Jeep Cherokee
Proline ram 1500 crawler body
Proline 2004 chevy silverado HD disc.
Proline 2007 silverado revo 2.5
Proline 2007 chevy silverado revo 3.3

I got more in a tote. Just forgetting. Upwards of 25+. And I tossed tons out. Alot of money. Atleast it went to good use.

Back