How do we all make a living.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well working at night would definitely be one of them, as would sleeping all day.

Actually if I had to say I would work night shift over second you can do plenty if you plan properly, you an either stay up and do stuff in morning or go home sleep and do what ever in the evening.

I sneak around in the woods making moonshine.
In my spare time I try to keep my chickens rounded up.
Been chasing one of my cousins after dark. (she isn't allowed to be out in the daylight)

J/K
Work in a tube mill.
Machine takes a roll of flat steel, rolls, welds, and sizes it down. http://www.mcsteelinc.com/steel-tubing.htm

I sneak around in the woods making moonshine.
In my spare time I try to keep my chickens rounded up.
Been chasing one of my cousins after dark. (she isn't allowed to be out in the daylight)

J/K
Work in a tube mill.
Machine takes a roll of flat steel, rolls, welds, and sizes it down. http://www.mcsteelinc.com/steel-tubing.htm

That reminds me!! Hey Dig... do you have that steel tube I need to complete my still? I am tired of taking your shine while your out chasing your cousin! LOL

That reminds me!! Hey Dig... do you have that steel tube I need to complete my still? I am tired of taking your shine while your out chasing your cousin! LOL
Was wondering why I wasn't getting much yield out of it.

Not sure if i posted in here yet.

PLC programmer and quasi-electrician.
I write the program that automates machinery, valve, and pump operation. I also create the screens that the operators use to control those items.

:DI Play with my Nitro Rc Savage X 4.6:D Thats wat i do .. Its fun..

On my back as a gigolo. :p:

I work 37 hours a week as a butcher as a hobby.

Computer technician.

We deal with pretty much anything the customers throw at us. We have three techs at our business and we all have some pretty interesting and different skills.

We maintain a bunch of servers around town, hardware repairs, and of course the obligatory virus removal from infected systems. :p

... The other guys are also handy with engines and tiling. I am handy with the RCs :)

-Brad

I'm a paintless dent repair tech right now. I've also done paint and body and diesel mechanics.

IT manager for a 90 million a year company at least that is what I do to support my RC problem...

CTO & Vice President for iVOLUTION Security Technologies, a penetration testing & security firm based in Toronto, with offices in Seattle & the UK. I'm the head security geek. Also run the largest pen-testing mailing list in the world with over 15k subscribers worldwide.

Ubergeek.

On weekends I'm a pimp.

5 days a week I work in a circumcision ward. I'm clearing about 600 skins a week, great tips, and a good chance to get a head.

In the evenings I do quality control in a women's panty factory. There I'm pulling down about 250 a week.

I think I'm still doing the same thing I was when this thrrad was started. So yeah, I'm pretty much bored with it now. Anybody need some dayshift help?

I'm just a kid in school with a part time job. its only 300 a week not enough for what i do

Back