How do we all make a living.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrudgE

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I was in the army for 6 years right out of High School. I then went to work for a company called ALCOA I spent 12 years in the cast house playing with molten aluminum we made all kinds of aluminum shapes and stuff(man if I was into RC then I would have parts galore had lots of friends in the Machine shop LOL). Now I work for Norfolk Southern Railroad as a conductor. We are strictly freight trains. I will be sent to engineer school in another 4 years.

Professional Slacker

I am very good at my job.

flew choppers for life flight for 6 years. then moved to the paramedic thing. now I stay at home with the kids :)

I'm the guy at the front door.......Welcome to Wal-Mart

I'm a rapper.

Not a very good one at that either :D

I play on computers all day and tell people why they are not able to access their email or why "the internet" is slow.

-Michael

I boss people around all day...awe its nice being the Boss....I also sell Auto parts for the biggest aftermarket deal in Tucson....15 Stores strong and I Big ass warehouse 77,000 sq. foot double decked...

If we dont have it you dont need it:hehe:

Construction inspector in GA. Doesn't this make you worry knowing that I do this at work?!!! LOL! A lot of my time is spent at a desk doing paper work and writing reports.

I count beans for a living and when no one is looking I eat them. :farting:

I'm IT support for Lockheed Martin on there NASA contracts here in Houston.

I'm the guy at the front door.......Welcome to Wal-Mart

ROFLMFAO!! Funny you mentioned that because i work in the stockroom in the back. BUT, I'm trying to move up and get a greeter position...NOT!!:hehe:

ROFLMFAO!! Funny you mentioned that because i work in the stockroom in the back. BUT, I'm trying to move up and get a greeter position...NOT!!:hehe:

Give me a W
Give me a A
Give me a L
Give me a ~
Give me a M
Give me a A
Give me a R
Give me a T

What does that spell

Who's Wal Mart is it

Who's number 1

I really do work for Wal~Mart

i pretty much have the same story as grudge.. alcoa for 10 years and now i work for the Nazi Southern railroad as a conductor.... headed back to georgia in about 4 years for engine school

Back