Hot Bodies Nitro Engine Boost

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you talking about boost bottles? If so, they give little performance, if any at all.

Ah, I see what you're talking about now. Well personally, I wouldn't put it in my novarossi, but that's just me.

I'm skeptical as to whether something like this actually works or not.

Well ithink that either one wouldnt work that great or even at all.....Nick

I'll say try it, especially if you a losing compression/performance. The way is it marketed its like RESTORE for cars!!!!

I disagree with the booster bottles not helping, I have one on mine and my low end is much more responsive then the stock way, but that's just me..

:thumbup: Try it, and let us know what you think of it. I posted a response down in the engine section of this site about percentages of oil in fuel, incase you are interested.

I agree on the boost bottle. I have one for my ride and from how it ran before and now. I can tell the difference in the smothness of shifting. There wasn't a power increase as far as I can tell but it feels to have more of response on the throttle.

Hey Jon, how is the .21 running? Send me an e mail today when you get time.

Will do Bill! IT SCREAMS!!!!! talk to you later Bill.

I wouldn't waste $18 for something that will coat your engine. If you are lacking compression due to a worn out sleeve, you would be better off just getting a new sleeve & piston.

Or you can spend $20 and have OSRocket pinch your sleeve for you.

Later...

does osrocket have a website?

--NooP

No, he doesn't have a website. He works off of ebay. I haven't personally seen any of his work but I hear it is pretty good, he's been doing it for a few years now. A couple of RC mags have done a review on his process and gave it good reviews.

Here is a link to one of his auctions on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3179501610&category=19168

Or you can just type in osrocket on ebay.

Shoot him an email to find out exactly what he does and a little about his process. From my understanding he pinches your worn expanded piston & head to shrink it back down to stock size, thus restoring the lost compression in your motor.

Later...

Back