hot bodies lsp help!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muscle-head

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
anyone know where to get some front drive axles for my lightning stadium pro or does someone know of some that will work off a different truck. the axles that go from the front dif to the wheels. any help would be great.

call Hot Bodies up and they will send you knew ones for free....My LHS has a supply of the new ones and they just give a set out to each owner for replacements of the defective ones

If you can't do that get some cvds for the mgt or the losi LST. When you get them swap out the part your wheel ties onto. I just did it and it works great!

I tried the MGT cvd's at one time and they scared me as they looked a bit too short sitting in the diff cups. Looked like on suspension flex, they would pop out eventually.
Are the LST's a bit longer than the MGT???? if so....then those whould be better replacements???

either will work...
more in detail info can be found at hotbodiesfurom.com

I may have to check out the Losi LST's since I am running rear dogs up front that were from someone else's rear of the LS

I ran the losi shafts yesterday and didn't have any problems. This thing is a blast to drive! I can't wait to get it out this weekend.

Back