Hot bodies lightning, whats it worth?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stealth2669

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm just getting back into r/c's and I'm a crazed addict right now. I currently have a t-maxx3.3 4908 with random upgrades and came across what I was told to be a Hot bodies lightning looks kind of like a stadium truck well the rig looks really clean and appears to have almost every 7075 aluminum aftermarket part made, has a 4.6 engine w/"better" carb, new aftermarket exhaust, New tires and rims, replacement wing, unpainted body, new bump start box, batteries, charger, tackle box full of parts, radio(not sure of brand) but its capable of running 2 seperate trucks without changing anything? Their is a ton of other stuff with it too much to list. He said he wants $500 but will take an offer.
Edit: It's a lightning Pro-R

Last edited:
Its an old kit, I had one just the same, all aluminum with a Novarossi 528XP. It Sold on ebay for $225 and I listed it there three times. They are not worth too much anymore because parts are hard to get and its old news. I wouldn't spend more than $200 for it. You can get the new Losi Ten T for $500 and that comes with the Spektrum DX3S (I have one already and its worth its weight in gold) and its the lastest greatest thing.

i'm just getting back into r/c's and i'm a crazed addict right now. I currently have a t-maxx3.3 4908 with random upgrades and came across what i was told to be a hot bodies lightning looks kind of like a stadium truck well the rig looks really clean and appears to have almost every 7075 aluminum aftermarket part made, has a 4.6 engine w/"better" carb, new aftermarket exhaust, new tires and rims, replacement wing, unpainted body, new bump start box, batteries, charger, tackle box full of parts, radio(not sure of brand) but its capable of running 2 seperate trucks without changing anything? Their is a ton of other stuff with it too much to list. He said he wants $500 but will take an offer.
Edit: It's a lightning pro-r

i have two of them rollers ill sell you for $350

I have a Jammin X1 CRT Pro roller for cheap, check my For Sale Thread. Almost everything is less than two hours old on it or rebuilt properly. Excellent short to medium size track racer. Arguable the toughest truggy ever made. Parts are real cheap on E-Bay new. After it's last race we spent about an hour doing backflips with it off a 5 foot ramp on the track. The only thing that stopped us was the cooling head on my Trinity .21 fell off! Trinity/Sirio engines are notorious for fragile cooling heads.

Back