Hot bodies lightning stadium ?'s

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitroman26

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
For those of you lucky ones to have the LS or LSP what is your opinion of the servos? I know the mill is junk and I have no use for the rx/tx but I would like to get a heads up on the srevos, do they need replacing as well. I hope to have mine in a week or so. Depending on the B/O list. I think I'm gettiong a good deal at 420.00 has anyone seen better? I'm mainly getting it to build parts for it. And of course have some fun. Booya :fro:

The stock steering servo needs to be replaced. The throttle servo will do the trick. You could actually move the steering to the throttle and have a kick ass throttle brake servo.

Thanks for the heads up it as I figured. BOOYA

I left my servos stock til they crap out on me.....no need for me upgrade my servos just yet. Trug handled fine on the track with the stocks. I will upgrade when they fail and strip out on me.

Hell I can't get em June or July is the rumor I heard on availability - many many on backorder

dont worry w/the swarm of new truggies comin out between now and then, u'll get somethin better w/better support b4hand.

-Ult

the stock servos are said to be the same ones that are on the savage ...if that helps..

I picked up a lightly used HB LS RR a couple weeks ago....personally I'm impressed with the stock servos....then again it could just be the fact that this truck is BAD!!! and I can't/don't want to find fault in it.

Mr T

Add A wasp .28 and a set of my shock towers and you will see and feel BAD!!!! wahta great truck I actually have the lifgtning GT but with very few and minor mods I have the stadium with dual steering servos. this truck is WICKED FAST and I'm still at 210 deg just wait till I get er up to a 235-245 I dont think I'll be able to keep it on the ground.
BOOYA!!!:fro:

The LSP IS the Truggy to have:) Its really a great racer and I dont think all the other truggs coming out will be that much better if any. I'm very happy with mine-

Booyah said:
The LSP IS the Truggy to have:) Its really a great racer and I dont think all the other truggs coming out will be that much better if any. I'm very happy with mine-

May not be better, but will have parts that wont be on backorder!!

OK i just got a violater... i noticed the ofna blazer is made with the same violater chassis... i am getting a truggy... i just dont know which one is best to get... for the moment a revo and the rb .23 pops into my head, its not a truggy, but a nice truck... what is the best... then what is the best price for the best :)

hey everybody, i didn't wanna start a new thread since theres already quite a few on the lsrr/p

anyways i was curious does the lsrr come with the wing mount? and also does the diffs come filled with oil or no?

No, only the Pro-R has the wing mount, and I'm pretty sure it comes w/ grease, but I could be wrong.

My LSP came with a wing mount, but no wing, and grease filled diffs. They are now oil filled :)

O my bad, I thought it didn't come w/ a wing mount....so since the LSP does, the RR probably does, but i dunno, so don't pay attention to anything I've said in this thread... :LoL:

All the lightning series trucks come witha wing mount, they don't include a wing tho (exception pro-r) The diffs are full of grease.

hey, someone's gotta be wrong... :shrug: I guess it was me this time, lol......what do I mean "this time..." lol.

Back