Sold / Found honda odyessy 250cc for sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

retarded pilot

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have a 1984 i belive honda odyessy 250cc for sale
when i bought it ywo years ago i was told the motor had just recently been rebuilt and i have no reason to doubt this..i was givin directions on how to finish the break in on the motor, and the motor is tight when you pull the pullstart in fact i got tired quickly of the pullstart and installed a $150 electric starter so now you can start it from the drivers seat. the pullstart is still installed as well so if the batterys dead your not stuck
its in good mecanical shape with the only problems being the emergency brake doesn't work (i dont know why i have never looked at it to try to fix it)
and I'm not sure if the headlight works i vaugely remember trying it when i bought it and it not turning on but havent tried it since..and the bottom of the seat is in bad shape.....thats all that is wrong with it..and if someone really cares about these things i will try to diagnose them......cosmeticly shows use that you would expect from a 20 year old atv but runs strong and there is quite a folowing for these odyessys and pilots but i just dont drive it anymore so here it is...$800 or maybe open for rc trades....any question or if you want pictures pm me your email and ill send pics
whew that was a lot of typing :classic:

Last edited:
What types of RC trades are you looking for? Where are you in MI? Send me some pics please. Jester1d(removethis)@cs.com Thanks.

bump still for sale...and a lot of fun

christmas price drop to $750 if i get the money within a week

Please send some pics to info(AT)ramtech-RC.com I have all kinds of stuff for trade. Savage, Evader, E-maxx, Show Savage, etc.

Last edited:
pics sent ....someone buy this bad boy and put a deck on my house :)

Where are you in MI, and please send photos to cstephens251(at)yahoo.com :cheers:

bump...pics added

4639odyssey6.jpg

4639odyssey2.jpg

4639odyssey1.jpg

4639seat-small.jpg

4639engine-small2.jpg

$750 come get it
i am in frankenmuth mi about a hour & a half north of detroit

odyessy is sold!!

thanks everyone for your interest

Status
Not open for further replies.