Team Losi ten-t

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Losi1977

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello

I am writing this post hoping someone know whats wronge with my rc car.
I bought this ten-t thrue a website the car is 3-4 years but was in good shape when i bought it.
So as i like that thinbgs look really good i took the car apart and shined up and cleaned everything.
When i bought the ten t car he had removed the ross system and inserted a pull start wich was broken.
I fixed the pull starter and it made me able to use the car and its really awsome.
Thing is its my first nitro car actually its my first real rc car ever.

So here is the thing i wanted to use the ross system cause of my back. Having to use the pull start often and the glow thingy makes my back go bananas. So i installed the ross system and started clicking the button on the controler and everything was great except it dident start. Wich i found out afterwards was because my glowplug was not working.
But while i kept clicking the remote start button it suddenly stopped. So i took off the ross again checked all the thingys inside it and nothing is broken. When i hook up a normal battery the ross works so its nothing wronge with the dynamo. But as soon as i connect it to the car nothing happends.

So installed the pullstart again and everything runs fine cleaned the ross system and checked the teeths again and nothing is broken tested with a normal battery and it moves around like it should.What do you guys think is the problem sence absolutely nothing happends when i click the button on my controler?
Not a singel sound, no heating up on the glow plug no nothing its all silent.

Do you guys think i fried the controle board wich is kept under the battery for clicking the start button on my controler to much to longe??

I really hope someone have had this problem and know what part i need i already love this car. Iv wanted a car my whole life and i finally bought one and this car has everything i want exept for a working ross system.
Many would probably say i should just skip the ross system but sence i am so new with this rc stuff and specially nitro my fine tuning off the car is so bad atm so it tends to stop often while driving it so i need to pullstart abit to often. Trying my best to not run it lean but well I'm getting there but i still want the ross system to work.

So any help you ppl can give me would be apriciated.
Sorry for a longe post :)
(know i miss spell abit here and there but i am from norway so english is not my main language:)

You'll have to wait for someone who's familiar with that car.
I just want to welcome another GREAT NORWEGIAN to this site! :celebrate:

Det er godt å ha deg med oss.

You'll have to wait for someone who's familiar with that car.
I just want to welcome another GREAT NORWEGIAN to this site! :celebrate:

Det er godt å ha deg med oss.
How come you know Norwegian?

Thanks for the welcome :)
If you're from Norway, then you better have a pet moose.....I like Moosi....

I'll answer this by saying I dont really know just cause I want to get my 6000th post lol. Seriously though, I had a Ten-T at one point but the very first thing i did was take the ROSS off so IDK how much help I can be but if I had to guess Id say check the on board battery and try another one. I always though that that battery pack wasn't big enough to handle the ROSS and power all the cars electronics at the same time. If it were me Id try a different battery and it works then Id check into switching to LiFe batteries for more Amperage output that I'm sure the ROSS draws and for more capacity to handle times when you have to crank the ROSS alot. For example if you're having a hard time getting it started one day.

I'll answer this by saying I dont really know just cause I want to get my 6000th post lol. Seriously though, I had a Ten-T at one point but the very first thing i did was take the ROSS off so IDK how much help I can be but if I had to guess Id say check the on board battery and try another one. I always though that that battery pack wasn't big enough to handle the ROSS and power all the cars electronics at the same time. If it were me Id try a different battery and it works then Id check into switching to LiFe batteries for more Amperage output that I'm sure the ROSS draws and for more capacity to handle times when you have to crank the ROSS alot. For example if you're having a hard time getting it started one day.
Well done on getting 6000 posts. Now think about how many of those posts involved rolex.

That was an AWESOME answer to @Rolex, @Greywolf74!
ban-hammer.jpg

I bet teaching Cuneiform was a bear as a child, Rolex.

Back