Holiday Deals / Black Friday offers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Yet again, another year has FLOWN by and it's already the holiday season again. As in years past, if you find any great deals any anything (black friday or not) post them here and I'll updating this post so everyone can quickly find them.

Amazon - offering a whole week of "black friday" deals week on a huge number of things.

Best Buy - Black Friday ad.

Castle Creations - Nov 19 - 23rd, big discounts on combo's, ESC's, and Brushless Motors!

Daves Discount Motors
- 6 full pages of RC Goodness on the cheap.

FullForce RC - 25% off all items on Friday, 11/23 - using coupon code: BF2012 (RCNT Vendor)

GH Hobby - 30% off all items from 11/23 - 11/26. (RCNT Vendor)

HobbyKing - Offering a number of R/C items each week on sale.

HobbyPartz - Large assortment of R/C goodies on sale.

JConcepts - 20$ off all items until 11/26 using discount code: blackfriday

Sears - Black Friday ad.

Target - Will be having a Canon T3 DSLR for $499, reg $749

Walmart - Black Friday ad. As much as I hate walmart, I figured I'd still share. :)

Share any other offers you can find!

Man the prices on the castle motors are soooo tempting...

Haha, I was just about to post a link to Castle's sale, I missed it when I read your post on my phone. Doesn't DDM and FFRC usually have decent sales around Black Friday?

Typically yes, DDM and FFRC both do. I know DDM is planning on one but hasn't released any details yet. FFRC I've not heard either way yet.

This is straight from FullForce RC:

Of course we'll be doing a black Friday sale! Doing something a little different though this year as our new website allows it, a full site wide discount will run for 24 hours on black Friday. This applies to all regular, sale, clearance and package prices too. Not only that but we still kick in the free domestic shipping on orders over $50.
Can't leak the discount percentage till Thursday though. :)

So there you have it, now we wait until Thursday for the discount. :D

Holy crap!! I wonder why the all must go prices?..... Castle hurting? or are they getting ready for a big roll out by putting clearance prices on all the old stuff? I don't even need a motor and I'm thinking about it! LOL

I can't wait to see what DDM will do. They give really good discounts through out the year.

I seem to have at least a grand in my cart every time I visit the place.

Not even looking forward to being dragged out for this mess...

I love Walmart @WoodiE you hater!

Last edited by a moderator:
If only I could find some great black friday ammo deals :\

They need the ammo deals before Friday though, you may have to defend yourself after getting the last (insert whatever toy some dumbass is willing to kill for here).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I love Walmart @WoodiE you hater!

True story, walmart sucks in a whole lotta ways. I avoid them like the plague they are. :)

DDM - 6 Pages of deals.

I knew DDM would come around. :) I've added this to the first post.

If only I could find some great black friday ammo deals :\

I hate sharing this as I would really be sad if they sold out of this gun before I got to look at it, but Gilberts Guns has a SIG SP2022L (.40 with laser) for $399, they also have a number of other holiday deals right now.

JConcepts black friday sale code is worth 20% off the sale items. Enjoy.

code word: blackfriday

BlackFriday2012.jpg

Support a RCNT vendor - GH Hobby is having a 30% off all items from 11/23 - 11/26.

I dont have a link but lowes is selling 18V dewalt drills with case and 2 batteris with charger for $99

slide1.jpg

Support a RCNT vendor - FullForce RC is having a 25% off all items on Friday, 11/23 - using coupon code: BF2012

Back