hobbyking brushless monster buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fescue101

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
just bought a brushless monster buggy from hobbyking for bashing in the house when it is crappy weather. so far it seems like a well built truck for 75 bucks. if anyone is looking for a good indoor runner its pretty good for the price. dose anyone else have any of the hobbyking stuff?

Just some zippy lipos and a handful of connectors, wires, and misc stuff like that. I dont like most of the stuff they sell and the shipping is retarded.

other than lipos, and a couple radios, I've had their 1/5 baja, which was great, and me and my dad both run their Troopers, which used to be called Acme Troopers, then HK troopers and now are Turnigy troopers. They take a beating for how cheap they are. We dont purposefully trash them but I dont baby it. I've jumped mine off my parents camp trailer many times which is prolly around 10ft and didnt break anything.
Bearings suck though as well as stock servo.

I just bought a lipo and charger from them. How is the shipping?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

shipping for the truck and the 1800mah zippy lipo was 11$ not just to bad.but if you buy from the global warehouse i thing it is alot worse.

I bought it from the international warehouse. Only 9.99. I was just wondering about the speed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If you bought the cheap shipping it can take a long time. You have to sign for it too so keep that in mind.

Back