hitec agressor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougruss3

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with the Hitec Agressor CRX radio system. If so what can you say about it, good or bad, don't hold anything back. Thanks, Doug.

nobody has any experience with this radio?

i was going to point beason here, but i forgot!:eek:pps: he has one and seems to like it. my experience with them is limited to holding one and looking at it, but i thought it felt good in my hand and it seemed to have some useful features without going over the top and driving up the price. all in all, i think it's a pretty good radio. hang around until beason comes out of his cave and he'll be able to tell you more! :cheers:

i didnt have the crx version, i had the regular 3 channel fm model. but i THINK its the same as far as the tx end. it fits your hand very nicely, the 3rd channel was easy to get to but not in the way. the one i had was basic, : endpoints, steering dual rate, and servo center adjustments. but worked great, no glitches, and pretty good range. it also had thee leds to show battery voltage.

the only reason i got rid of it was because i upgraded to a mx-3 computer radio.

bustedgears acually has my aggressor, still going strong, and i had it for a little over a year.

i THINK he may have the crx one also. i know he bought another aggressor.

hope my info helps. not really sure what info you were looking for on this radio, but as far as comfort and useability it was high on my list.

I just wanted to know if it had any issues because I just got one recently at what I think is a pretty good deal.

Back