High speed ecto hack..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul_G

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
The ecto was feeling w bit slow so this super bird wing should help... lol

3FC377EC-0131-4527-9C89-479F0CE48CE9.jpeg

Lol. I was unsupervised with a roll of gorilla tape...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 30
Well, to call it a poor choice of video is just silly, and really makes no sense. Just because someone is dead doesn't mean you shouldn't share their video.

But you did more than post a fact....you called it a poor choice, strictly your opinion. I've seen him drive several times and met him once, nice guy. There was nothing negative posted against him, so I don't get the comment you made, other than your over sensitive.

Lack of meds, let it ride @Doom!
Alot nicer then I was gonna put. 😁👏

@Paul_G
What year chevy you got? I have an 05 with a cracked block at 150k. A relative has a 2016 under 50k with the same symptoms. Debating what path to take the 05 down. Had it since new so its not going anywhere.

Alot nicer then I was gonna put. 😁👏

@Paul_G
What year chevy you got? I have an 05 with a cracked block at 150k. A relative has a 2016 under 50k with the same symptoms. Debating what path to take the 05 down. Had it since new so its not going anywhere.
Mine is a 2010 that I bought new. A daily of 12yrs. 220k miles. No major work except rebuilt the rear, lowering kit, helper bags, Flowmaster exhaust and a HD hood and grille.

54D98DF6-2924-4D43-AF06-5E859602952B.jpeg

Wish I kept my 06' Silverado.

A3C6FC4B-88E8-498A-8407-E33135416AE6.jpeg

WoW!! Guess I missed out on all that.. I had no idea who drove that truck. Just thought it was kinda relevant to the post.. being it was yellow, had a wing, parachute and was going real fast. 🤷‍♂️

Guess I’ll have to start researching all the memes before I post them huh… 🤣🤣🤣

Oh well no hard feelings here, carry on! 🤙