Hey Old Guys, like myself

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Remember the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High? Remember the character played by Sean Penn was a doped up surfer dude. Does anyone have any clue what the name of the hooded surfer jacket he wore a few times is called? I've been searching the net for them all afternoon.

Plan on going for the doped up surfer look EP. You need to let your hair get past your shoulders for that:arrr:

Originally posted by Waste Land
Plan on going for the doped up surfer look EP. You need to let your hair get past your shoulders for that:arrr:

Naw he doesn't Wasteland...he just needs to fire up a doobie.

That brings back allot of memories but old guys??

Edit - EP...wasn't that a mexican designed jacket. Like the oldschool funky pullovers you occasionally c in movies. THe ones they sell everywhere in border towns in Mexico. Found it, They're called Baja Shirts as in Baja Cali. Do a google search for Baja Shirts dude.

Last edited:
One of my many favorite lines from that movie was when they were are high and he takes a pair of those checkered skate sneakers and starts banging on his head with it and says to the guy on the phone " That was my Skull " LOL

And of course when Mr. Hand takes away his pizza in class and he yells "YOU peepee!"

Now to really show my age I saw that movie in a drive in LOL

Great movie. Now who can be mad at brad when he was rubbing one off watching his sisters friend swim, and then she catches him, oops. Also, where the bashed little buddies ride and blamed the other school for it. Great classic movie. Since we have some old heads here, has anyone seen The Last American Virgin, another great classic.

I liked Dazed & Conufused since we are talking about older movies.

This one guy fell off the tower after one beer, how many ahve you had?

Three....

Whoa dude your a goner

Notice all the blood on the beams. Ha Ha, thhats another good one.

Originally posted by El Pirata
Remember the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High? Remember the character played by Sean Penn was a doped up surfer dude. Does anyone have any clue what the name of the hooded surfer jacket he wore a few times is called? I've been searching the net for them all afternoon.

Pheobe Cates was damn hot in that movie.... Who could forget the infamous pool scene... Gives me chills...lol

Re: Re: Hey Old Guys, like myself

Originally posted by ImBroken

Pheobe Cates was damn hot in that movie.... Who could forget the infamous pool scene... Gives me chills...lol

"doesn't any one fuckin knock anymore?? LOL

Ahhh yes It's hard to believe that movie is a damn classic I remember seeing it in the theatre. Pool scene is just friggin classic and them walking in on Judge Reinhold was just down right a gut buster

Re: Re: Hey Old Guys, like myself

Originally posted by ImBroken

Yes she is hot, especially in the red bikini. Humina, Humina. Dont leave out Brad's little sister, she was a little hottie too.

Thanks dude. I just found a couple on fleabay. Thanks.

Don't thank me, thank my woman. I was still thinking about the heavy mexican style pullovers until she said..."you know...Baja Shirts"...I was going wtf until I saw it on a google search. $9.95 each...I'm gonna go buy me one or two.

Dude we used to just call those bad boy's pancho's for some reason. Never heard it called a damn pancho.

Originally posted by Waste Land
I liked Dazed & Conufused since we are talking about older movies.

This one guy fell off the tower after one beer, how many ahve you had?

Three....

Whoa dude your a goner
Hey dude, Dazed and Confused is not an old movie. It's only 10 years old.

Hey dude, Dazed and Confused is not an old movie. It's only 10 years old.

Well that makes him 6 years old when it came out... so to him it is an old movie lol

I never knew when it came out, I've just seen it and judging by quality, storyline, dialog and stuff I figure it was older than I was. Well I was wrong, lol. Either way great movie.