hey new crawler project

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaseatthefield

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i need help making rear steer for my rc truck i need some cool ideas can anyonetell me how to hook the rear stear up to my remote and on my truck if so it would be a big help and can anyone send me pics of some of your cool projects

p.s.and i am wondering if anyone can give me some very good ideas about how to make a rc rock crawler and on a medal tube chassis.i also have a rc10gt i need lots of help with it i know i need a lot of help but nobody else will help if you can send pictures of some stuff u have used on your cars like chassis,Aarms,servos,shocks,mounts,and other stuff you can think of that would help

[chase]

:USA:

Last edited:
What rig do you have that you are wanting to put rear steering on? What radio do you have too?

We need more specific info on ur crawler, Also do you plan on competing in comps with ur rig? If so unless it is a super class crawler rear steer is not allowed. If it is a 2.2 crawler a better route to go would be a dig set up.

i dont have anything for the crawler i am just building one and i need to know everything you know about building one EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
no offence, but that is a dumb move. to come onto our forum, that most of us basicly consider a second home.... and ask for advice then say to email it to you, cuz you dontget on here?

I'm done with this one.

If you want help, you will need to put some effort into it yourself. I will be glad to give you advice as will others, but on the forum or via pm. Most of us have put alot of time and money into learning whats what with crawling and will pass on info but your asking us to go out of our way for you....Not gonna happen.

If you want help, you will need to put some effort into it yourself. I will be glad to give you advice as will others, but on the forum or via pm. Most of us have put alot of time and money into learning whats what with crawling and will pass on info but your asking us to go out of our way for you....Not gonna happen.

X97867545

You gotta try doing a little research your self, google is your friend.

Back