Sold / Found Hey guys , I got some tires and wheels.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWOCANE

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have a new set of white rims and new bones tread tires , well a few laps old.. The stock rims and tires for the ultra comp buggy. I want to trade for some other tires and rims that are a bit wider.I would like something,like 4 Ofna Ravager wheels and tires .http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...86.m7&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=K%2BD&otn=2&ps=5.
thanks, Wayne
100_0473.jpg

100_0459.jpg

Last edited:
I have 2 sets of 2 tires Bones, still in the packade snd 4 rims. I would like those Ravager wheels and tires. I willl post pics of the wheelss and tires I am wanting to trade or sell :)

Here is everything: Chassis: Ultra comp lx, OFNA Bones tires, and wheels new tires and wheels.
100_0478.gif

100_04742.gif

100_0476.gif
offers welcome, cash or trade for everything.I would like wider tires and glow plugs are good trades. 15 for the wheels plus shipping. 20 and shipping for the Bones tires, 10 and shipping on the chassis. I am broke or I would ship. I am running tthe ones on my buggy in the other pics buut they look the same.

sorry they are links for some different .5 off set wheels. I want some of those in 17 mm and MT tires.

Bump, for the day and if interested we will pay our own shipping if a trade happens or I will pay half on a sale. Any offers?

Tires gone, I have everything else and someT Maxx stuff extended chassis 4908, revo spec drive lines and bigger brake also RPM arms. Hit me up, I need a radio mine sucks.Or the chassis and arms,revo drivelines to fit the tranny and brake.
100_0440.gif

Last edited:
No one is wanting a extended chassis, tranny top shaft w/ drive lines and chassis braces for a Maxx project?? Bump for the day.

Last edited:
I have alot of things, also a traxxas 3 channel RX and TX 10 bucks. No one interested? offers welcome.

Bump for me, I NEED IT!!!

I will trade for a nice 2 channel Fm radio TR ang RX for my buggy.

It is all sold , but the ofna chassis.

Status
Not open for further replies.