Hey everyone

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteelCityNitro

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well, it sure has been a while since I posted. I guess I went on an unintentional hiatus from the R/C world. I guess that's what happens when you decide to focus on your day job and pretending to be a rock star at night.:hehe: I'm way out of the loop on who's still around and who isn't. I hope everyone is doing well though.. and I hope you all had a nice Christmas. I'm finally getting around to dropping a new engine into my revo.. if the engine ever arrives.

Welcome back. Nothing wrong with getting to play your music and putting rc's on a "temp" hold.

Welcome back. Nothing wrong with getting to play your music and putting rc's on a "temp" hold.

Very true, we have made quite a stir in Pittsburgh, playing some mid-level venues and opening for some touring bands which is pretty cool.. even got some airtime on one of the local radio stations. We ventured out to Cleveland to play a gig and the following weekend we gigged in Limestone, Ny. The guy who had us play his venue also owns a radio station up there in NY and plays a couple of our tunes now and again... so we've come a long way already. We just wrapped up our first album last month so we're definitely pushing as hard as we can.

Welcome back bud!

Thanks woodie!

Hey, I'm Smitty and I'm an addict!
Welcome back!
I'm kinda new but probably one of the most active members here.. I trying my best to help when I can!
And merry Christmas and hope all goes well with the band are you a rock band or?

Hey, I'm Smitty and I'm an addict!
Welcome back!
I'm kinda new but probably one of the most active members here.. I trying my best to help when I can!
And merry Christmas and hope all goes well with the band are you a rock band or?

Its like a hard rock/metal mix. (There are a couple of expletives in this one.. I hope that It will slide on the forum)

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome back dude, i still find my self listening to the CD you sent me from time to time

We all take a vacation because of our day jobs and other activities. Don't sweat it. You're still wanted here.