Hey! Been a while...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retread316

Adrenaline Junkie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What's up rcnitrotalkers? How's everyone? I hardly know anyone (except for the hardcore originals) around here anymore!

MaxxSkunkworks is dead...R.I.P. I sold the site to some knucklehead and he never re-registered it to point to his server!

I got married 3 three weeks ago! Life is grand...working, biking (and breaking bikes). Sadly, the Nitro R/C's continue to sit in the garage collecting dust...

Hello Retread. Glad to see you still vist RCNT once in a while. :) Congrats on the marriage.

hey retread - u were just dissaapearing when i arrived - glad to see you back - hopefully u will stick around - u made some really informative posts!

Congrats on the marriage!

Hey congrats on getting hitched! Wanna sell anything good for cheap?

Welcome back, and Congratulations!

Good to see you are still alive. Was beginning to wonder what had happened to you.

Lot's of good folks over here...

Just been too busy with wedding/honeymoon plans, family, work and Mountain Biking to do ANY R/C stuff. Looks like I'll be selling off all my R/C equipment too...T-Maxx tricked out with an OS CV-RX, Nitro 'Pede w/M-16 and a GS Storm.

Stinking R/C's haven't run in nearly SEVEN MONTHS.

Retread,

Congrats on the marriage. I seen your thread regarding MaxxSkunkWorks on Traxxas...it's a shame to see a good site go down the drain. There was a lot of good info on there.

-Michael

This guy is a goof (the buyer)...we negotiated the deal for 2 weeks. He was all fired up to buy it - and it's been FOUR weeks now that MaxxSkunkworks has been down. Dude pissed his money away.

I guess it just irritates me that all my work is gone...:trout:

How much would u sell ur gs storm for without electronics. I may be interested :hamster:

It's got to go as a full system - full RTR. I'll jump on in a bit and post it to the For Sale forum...

Hey man good to have you back, good job on landing a girl:naughty: . I wish I could afford that buggy because I would be top bidder.

Will you still be coming around to help out? Sounds like RC's went out of your life like a stink fart in a clean room. Well if life treats you bad, come here and well condole you!:beer: :cheers: :ale: :wasted:=devil

Back