Hey Çh®i§tiªñ!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wdavidhicks

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This is a Fioroni turbo sliding clutch (installed on a .21 T-Maxx conversion).

clutch1.jpg

This miniature Gold Limited Edition Elvis Record wasn't used.

clutch2.jpg

I can't fit the E-clip onto the crankshaft over the outer clutch bell bearing with this piece installed. The clutch kit didn't come with any instructions but I'm guessing that this piece fit between the shoes and the bell.

I have practically no axial play in the clutch bell even without the Elvis record.

This is cool, right?

Looks good to me - did you get the e-clip on? You may want to tighten down the flywheel a hair more to get the 1/2mm you need. If the spacer isnt needed, dont use it. Its for finite adjustment ;)

Just make sure the CB isnt rubbing on the flywheel.

Virutally no play? THATS GREAT! Good balance when it spins :bling: :bling:

Good on all counts, Christian. Clutch bell no touchie flywheel. No axial play. E-clip on. Flywheel is definitely torqued down. I bit through a piece of inner tube with the jaws of the channel locks and lightly marked the edge of the flywheel while torquing.

Thanks Christian! I needed the opinion of a Fioroni Freak. (I mean that in a good way.)

I'm gonna call this assembled.

Yes!

Except for the body. Got a Ford F350 extended cab in its virgin Lexan form.

Well finally. Took long enough...lol

Too bad I couldn't get a part for my savage so it's not in driving condition.

Wanna race my ntc3 against your big block maxx?

Glad to hear your in the final stages... Run any breakin tanks yet ?? I'm on my 5th idleing tank, & ready to start rollin....lol I too have an Ext. Ford body on the way... I'm still trying to decide on a fancy paint scheme... I'm thinking some Bluish black, flourescent green with chrome highlights... If I could only find the time to start....

Break-in commences in a couple hours!

I'm trying to figure out a good paint scheme for mine as well.

Hey Çh®i§tiªñ!

I'm just starting the break-in now. I put all three springs on that Fioroni clutch. As I'm lightly goosing the throttle every once in a while I'm seeing the clutch doesn't even seem to begin to grab.

Do you run all three springs? Does anybody else have this clutch? Think I oughtta pop out one spring?

The clutch should break-in shortly. How much fuel on that clutch?

Çh®i§tiªñ,

Where is a good place to find info on these clutches? Also where is a good place to get the clutch setup?

Best bet is to find an LHS where they can order it for you. I havent found ANY online retailers that have a price break on this stuff of any sort.

Thats my .02 cents.