Help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhysham6603

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Is there anyone in Northamptonshire that can help me out and knows how to adjust a carb and get a nitro tf car running smoothly it is a hpi racing firestorm and I have called 9 model shops and none of them will work on a hpi please?

I would start with your HSN 4 -4.5 turns out from all the way in. The low SPN. Start flush to where the screw head is to the carb port.dies it start? And not run or it runs but doesn't stay running?what kind of motor do you have? Did u try looking the motor specs up?

You are getting an older car going again? The first thing I would do is change the fuel and pressure lines for new ones. I leak in any of them will make it not run right. Also make sure the tank holds a little pressure.

If it's been sitting for a while and left fuel in it. Might have to be flush out with good fuel also. To get everything moving.and not gumed up

Yea clean real good dry fire few times with no spark. Make sure pressure feedback to tank all seals leaks ect. Make sure copper ring for glow plug is there.