help os 21tm

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crxej1

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i been searching and couldnt find anything

what part number for ths tuned pipe to fit os 21tm

i seen some that fits t maxx 2.5 and 3.3 but will the ths manifold fit with the os motor?

or any input on 1pc rd logics tuned pipe??

thanks

It's a standard 1/10 type manifold port. Ones that are directly compatible with the TRX engines won't work if they are "one piece" (header connects to pipe via gasket and springs). Traxxas manifolds are annoying in that regard... then all aftermarket won't work with anything other than TRX exhaust ports if it isn't a drop in (replace stock) header.

I'm guessing you have the 21TM and are looking for a better pipe to run with it? What pipe do you have now?

Good find, looks like the 145 will hook right up to the 18TM (same port as 21TM). Wonder how well that seals against a TRX engine...

Small block manifolds work good on a trx or picco if you use a piece of revo exhaust stinger for a gasket. I've done this many times with great success.

I have a standard associated header on my jato, I just drilled new holes so I could use two springs vs one. Seems to work ok that way with a normal gasket.