Help need redcat shredder diff upgrade!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rc856guy

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone out their that no how to build diffs and want to do a job for me please contact me.I don't want just anyone must be vary good In this hobby and have skills with diffs I want 3 complete rebuild diffs for my shredder with Arma gears in them iv been seeing all over the web ppl doing it so I no it can be done and I'm willing to pay to have someone build the front center rear for me I want all Arma upgraded parts no stock parts.anyone no who to do the work please contact me on my cell 856-500-9446 my name is jay. Ps if you don't like my post then just turn the dam page smh ppl these days always want to comment on anything with no clue about anything please save the bs are u will be blocked that simple I'm new to this give me a brake also if I wanted to do it myself this post would not be up so please don't ask me why I don't do it myself smh thanks guys and girls and God bless us and are hobby we trust!

I wouldn't be asking people on the forum for this i recommend going to a close hobby store with good reviews and asking them

Anyone out their that no how to build diffs and want to do a job for me please contact me.I don't want just anyone must be vary good In this hobby and have skills with diffs I want 3 complete rebuild diffs for my shredder with Arma gears in them iv been seeing all over the web ppl doing it so I no it can be done and I'm willing to pay to have someone build the front center rear for me I want all Arma upgraded parts no stock parts.anyone no who to do the work please contact me on my cell 856-500-9446 my name is jay. Ps if you don't like my post then just turn the dam page smh ppl these days always want to comment on anything with no clue about anything please save the bs are u will be blocked that simple I'm new to this give me a brake also if I wanted to do it myself this post would not be up so please don't ask me why I don't do it myself smh thanks guys and girls and God bless us and are hobby we trust!
Dewalts right, The best place to get that type of work done would be a local hobby store. Most everyone in here that i know are very good in the hobby have full time jobs and a bunch of their own RC projects waiting for them to find the time to do them.

That being said I have a suggestion, and I mean this in the most positive and constructive way possible. I think you made a mistake buying the redcat. I would personally consider selling it to recoup whatever money you can back out of it and then buy an Arrma or something that is tougher out of the box and has plenty of after market support. It would make it easier for you to do the things that you keep looking at doing with your RC. Just a thought.

Dewalts right, The best place to get that type of work done would be a local hobby store. Most everyone in here that i know are very good in the hobby have full time jobs and a bunch of their own RC projects waiting for them to find the time to do them.

That being said I have a suggestion, and I mean this in the most positive and constructive way possible. I think you made a mistake buying the redcat. I would personally consider selling it to recoup whatever money you can back out of it and then buy an Arrma or something that is tougher out of the box and has plenty of after market support. It would make it easier for you to do the things that you keep looking at doing with your RC. Just a thought.
I deff dident make a mistake I so happen to love redcat and just to let u no my redcat spanks Arma trucks on the track btw a don't bash at all I take care of my stuff I wouldn't trade it for any other car out their with that being said u can keep your Arma tuff junk their weak just like any other car if your sending them and I don't so take care

I deff dident make a mistake I so happen to love redcat and just to let u no my redcat spanks Arma trucks on the track btw a don't bash at all I take care of my stuff I wouldn't trade it for any other car out their with that being said u can keep your Arma tuff junk their weak just like any other car if your sending them and I don't so take care
why do you have to be so passive aggressive about this greywolf didn't tell you you made a mistake they just stated their opinion but i do have to ask why buy a Redcat basher car if you only race/drive on the street why not just get 37 of these instead?

I was only trying to say that all these after market parts you want are more readily available from other manufacturers. I made no statement about arrma being tougher, faster, or better in anyway. I only suggested Arrma because of their after market support and their popularity. I could have just as easily said Traxxas, Losi, AE, OFNA, HPI, Hotbodies, Xray, Serpent, Tekno, Yokomo, Mugen, Kyosho, Axial, Vanquish, JQ, Durango, ECX, Vaterra, Awesomatix, RC4WD, Schumacher, or Tamiya if I was talking about RC manufacturers that have better after market support and higher quality than Redcat. Have fun with your Shredder. 👋

WOW!!! can you say fan boy. That type of attitude and response. Will definitely not get you help. Good luck 👍

Hmmmm looking back on it I guess i did say Arrma was tougher out of the box but I wasn't trying to put down redcat by saying that. I was just saying in my personal opinion youd have a lot more opportunity to do all the upgrades you were asking about doing in various threads by purchasing a brand with better after market support.

I love my Shredder as well I made it 8s and it will eat all of the armas except 1.Don’t get me wrong armas are much tougher but I just you my Shredder for the road. Your not asking for a simple things but the right shop will get it done. Good luck
Hmmmm looking back on it I guess i did say Arrma was tougher out of the box but I wasn't trying to put down redcat by saying that. I was just saying in my personal opinion youd have a lot more opportunity to do all the upgrades you were asking about doing in various threads by purchasing a brand with better after market support.
Very true getting parts for the shredder sucks

Back