Help ! Need Emaxx 3906 single speed conversion kit part number!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunderranger

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
figured out that I one of my transmissions is a 3906 ( thanks everyone here for that ) and now I need to figure out where to find the single speed conversion kit for it . I already have a steel idler gear but the gears currently on the input shaft are no good . And because I am missing small part ( shift fork ) I can't use it at all because firstly the original idler gears almost instantly disintegrated and the output shaft spins freely because in the design the fork is what you use to change gears and keep it in a gear. It used to have a servo so you could select low or high range but when I converted it to electric it stripped them both and broke the fork.

Any help will be great appreciated
Thanks !

figured out that I one of my transmissions is a 3906 ( thanks everyone here for that ) and now I need to figure out where to find the single speed conversion kit for it . I already have a steel idler gear but the gears currently on the input shaft are no good . And because I am missing small part ( shift fork ) I can't use it at all because firstly the original idler gears almost instantly disintegrated and the output shaft spins freely because in the design the fork is what you use to change gears and keep it in a gear. It used to have a servo so you could select low or high range but when I converted it to electric it stripped them both and broke the fork.

Any help will be great appreciated
Thanks !
https://www.amainhobbies.com/traxxa...kY0l2Mas63BXtUOPsNquttlRJ1UsZtUwaAnXEEALw_wcB

Back