help my identify my car!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm no expert but It doesn't look like a Kyosho to me but then again I have never seen that particular car so I can't say for certain. The ad says the controller is a traxxas controler but it looks to me like an HPI controller.

Yeah. Greywolf is right. The buggy has an old HPI look to it too. The tub aluminum chasis. Could not find a nitro 2wd Kyosho anywhere. It may be out there, but I do not think it is what you have. :\

i was thinking a HPI the headlights remind me of their style Shoulda looked at it a little closer but oh well... if anybody has any more info id appreciate it
thanks
rk

It looks good though. HPI makes good products so you'll enjoy this vehicle. It will be fast too.

i was just wondering about parts for it when i break stuff lol I also picked up a RC10GT with a bunch of extras for a decent price too I've heard good things about them. i used to have a revo and a Savage its time for me to get back into the hobby

Well, welcome back and happy racing.

hmmm I've got the same controller its alright but i have a hsp tryannosaurus and the engine looks like a vortex .18

I figured it out its a duratrax maximum. Asked the guy for a refund since its not what he said it was he opted to send me a traxxas stampede instead so either way I'm happy. could not find parts for this car anywhere 98% has been discontinued

yea i would never buy a nitro car until i find out what the car is and if the parts are hard to find or not and thats not to bad if your getting a stampede there not a bad electric

Back