Help me fix my rc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooper_278

RC Newbie
Reaction score
For some reason my rc car is doing this when I turn it on and doesn’t stop, as soon as the car turns on it turns the wheels to the left
image.jpg

Without seeing inside the steering bellcrank area it's hard to say. That looks like a toy grade RC, and typically when those mess up they get religated to the parts pile or the dumpster.

It could be a mechanical issue, or an electronic issue. If it's mechanical, the only way to find out is to start removing screws. If it's electrical, good luck.

Without seeing inside the steering bellcrank area it's hard to say. That looks like a toy grade RC, and typically when those mess up they get religated to the parts pile or the dumpster.

It could be a mechanical issue, or an electronic issue. If it's mechanical, the only way to find out is to start removing screws. If it's electrical, good luck.
Yeah it’s just from this place called big w, I opened the motor and had look thought I figured it out cuz there was a part that fell off but it still didn’t work

Yeah it’s just from this place called big w, I opened the motor and had look thought I figured it out cuz there was a part that fell off but it still didn’t work
Pics help, especially since this would be something not many, if any will have experience with.

remove steer bell crank before turning o. when turn of attach bell crank--sound to me like steering servo was not zeroed out before installing steering arm (bell crank)

Gold thing is cooling head

its missing a glow plug
That's not a real nitro engine. It's just a plastic cooling head.

Welcome in @cooper_278 , unfortunately as mentioned above, it's a toy grade RC and chances are, you won't find parts.
If it were mine, I would put the body back on and put it up on a shelf.
I hope this doesn't move you away from RC, these guys in here are very helpful and will guide you into some great choices
for a new hobby grade RC.
Just a warning though, it's the weekend and a lot of them don't take there meds so they can get out of hand. :D :D :D
I'm joking, awesome bunch of guys in here and very helpful.

Welcome in @cooper_278 , unfortunately as mentioned above, it's a toy grade RC and chances are, you won't find parts.
I hope this doesn't move you away from RC, these guys in here are very helpful and will guide you into some great choices
Just a warning though, it's the weekend and a lot of them don't take there meds so they can get out of hand. :D :D :D
Oh, I'm definitely taking my meds 😤

🤪🤪🤪
Nope, I’m definitely off my meds. 😋

Welcome to the forum. As stated above, make sure you turn on the radio before you turn on the car, check the steering trim on the radio and make sure it's centered.

If that doesn't work the problem is probably mechanical, we would need to see pictures of the insides to help diagnose the problem.

Just a warning though, it's the weekend and a lot of them don't take there meds
It's true i haven't been taking my meds the cops came to my house Wednesday and took my grow tent and 68 grams of low grade weed.
back to court i go, I'll be just fine....