Help me choose a tire

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterized

RC Newbie
Reaction score
The current Duratrax Six Pack SC's I have on my Arrma Senton 3s right now are quite worn down so I'm looking for some new ones. The Six Pack's wore down kind of quickly so I'm looking for a longer lasting tire. I've been doing some research and I've come to 2 tires that seem pretty good: the Proline BFG KR2's and Proline Trencher SC's. If anyone has experience with those let me know which one you recommend. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to post them and also I mostly drive on the street but sometimes i go on grass and dirt.

The current Duratrax Six Pack SC's I have on my Arrma Senton 3s right now are quite worn down so I'm looking for some new ones. The Six Pack's wore down kind of quickly so I'm looking for a longer lasting tire. I've been doing some research and I've come to 2 tires that seem pretty good: the Proline BFG KR2's and Proline Trencher SC's. If anyone has experience with those let me know which one you recommend. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to post them and also I mostly drive on the street but sometimes i go on grass and dirt.
Trenchers are the most popular for everything, there are plenty of reviews on Youtube.

For street tires, I was thinking of going with some Duratrax Banditos on our Granite. They have been highly recommended.

The type of tires you need largely depends on what terrain you're running on. If you told us what type of terrain then it would be easier to recommend something.

The type of tires you need largely depends on what terrain you're running on. If you told us what type of terrain then it would be easier to recommend something.
"I mostly drive on the street but sometimes i go on grass and dirt."

I didn't register the grass and dirt part at the end of his post because when I read street I was already typing my reply lol.

"I mostly drive on the street but sometimes i go on grass and dirt."

I didn't register the grass and dirt part at the end of his post because when I read street I was already typing my reply lol.
I guess I'm not awake yet lol. For the Street Id definitely get some Banditos. The Proline BFG KR2 would be ok too. You definitely dont want trenchers for street driving.

Now I better go see about a second cup of coffee :oldman:😴😴😴

Back