help a newbie

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickydeskins

RC Newbie
Reaction score
So I've had a few Nitro trucks in the past but I'm more serious this time. I have a2.5 Nitro rustler and when turning hard i can't keep both rear tires on the ground. Any advice? One wheel spinning and stopping me is diving me crazy. Tried to stiffen the rear suspension but that seems to make it worse. Help please

Last edited:
Honestly that's just the rustler. It's a basher more than racer. Have fun with it and don't worry about it.

Honestly that's just the rustler. It's a basher more than racer. Have fun with it and don't worry about it.
So i should just give up on it handling a little better?

You can spend the $50 on Big bore shocks and that will help some but probably won't fix it completely. Big bore shocks is a good upgrade for the rustler though.

Maybe i will on payday. Put proline trentchers on the back cause the stock tires were horrible. I'll test them when ever my rear shock tower comes in

Yeah. Also you may want to edit your original post. The seventh word I believe is supposed to be Trucks. LOL

Back